Advantages of trading Equity Indices through Currency Hedger USA30 USA 100 JAP225 DAX30
- Real-time pricing, linked to actual stock market performance
- Sell short or long and trade whichever direction the market goes
- Maximum exposure from minimal investment – margins as low as 1%
- Flexible leverage to control your level of risk
- Extremely tight spreads offering potential to profit from small price movements
- Top indices available to trade, including FTSE, Dow Jones and S&P
When trading Indices, you’re trading on the performance of a basket of stocks without taking physical ownership of an asset – all you’re doing is trading on the direction of the price movements of certain securities.
Currency Hedger provides trading execution in the Equity Index markets including USA30, USA 100, JAP225, DAX30, and many other popular CFD instruments. Equity indices can be traded in ALL account types offered by Currency Hedger, the Direct account and the Prime account, and across all trading platforms offered by Currency Hedger including MT5 and mobile platforms.
Equity indices have gained in popularity as index prices have significantly appreciated over the past several years. As more private companies underwent initial public offerings to raise equity from the capital markets and became publicly-traded, the capitalization of the global equity markets dramatically expanded and now exceeds US$ 50 trillion.
Most major financial centers have at least one equity index and offer traders with exposure to companies domiciled in the U.S., Europe, Asia, and elsewhere.
Trading Indices offers access to a whole new range of markets, meaning you can diversify your trading strategies across uncorrelated instruments as well as take advantage of opportunities that global equities markets present.
Stock Indices also offer a way to hedge your existing equities market exposure and dampen the impact of stock market volatility.