As a client you will enjoy a rare sense of rapid execution not commonly found outside major hedge funds and investment banks. Lightning-fast Equinix servers (located in New York, London and Tokyo) allow usage of multi-tiered best bid/offer proprietary aggregation technology.
This allows Currency Hedger’s clients to use multiple liquidity providers by constantly processing the live interbank spread quotes and fully integrating this into our institutional framework. When you place a trade, it is processed by the cheapest current liquidity provider we have in our system during that instance, to make sure you get the best possible price available.
All of these systems and algorithms running through our Equinix servers mean that no matter which trading platform you use our execution engine facilitates a highly efficient integration of data and information flow every time a trade is placed.
“In today’s market, the most successful traders use the best technology”
We consider this statement to be paramount. As such, we deliver clients the ultimate trading advantage, offering:
Proprietary aggregation software
- Institutional level spreads
- Deep-pool liquidity
- Depth of Market
- Lowest possible latency
3 dedicated Equinix Servers
- Located in New York (NY4), London (LD5), Tokyo (TY3)
- Institutional grade, high-load servers removing the possibility of a bottleneck
- Geographically advantaged speed because of the location to the exchange
- Most reliable Forex system available, with multiple failsafe
Latest operational technology and hardware
- Straight Through Processing (STP) for the quickest possible virtual route for you trade orders and minimal latencies
- Electronic Communication Network (ECN) for the fastest internal communication speeds
- Fibre Optic connected systems. To make sure all of our systems work perfectly when integrated, they are connected in entirety by Fibre Optic Cabling
- No-dealing desk (NDD) broker entirely removes the conflict of interest
To ensure execution speed our servers are located a close as possible to the most important exchanges, New York (NY5), London (LD3), Tokyo (TY3)