Many of the biggest FX challenges can be solved by automation, yet many companies still rely on manual processes. For some, the difference between profit, loss, and even bankruptcy, can come down to how well their foreign currency exposure is managed.
When it comes to currency management, most businesses experience similar pain points:
· FX volatility, causing a negative impact on the business
· Lack of visibility over FX exposure and unreliable forecasting
· Flawed manual processes to identify and capture FX exposure
· Inefficient treasury or financial risk management systems
· Immature or informal hedging practices
· Inability to analyse exposures and measure hedging results.
We understand that a ‘one-size fits all’ approach doesn’t work.
With that in mind, Currency Hedger has created a solution that is adaptable to any volume of transactions, or any cash cycle length.
Dynamic Hedging is the fully automated solution that eliminates FX risk and makes it easier to buy and sell in local currencies. With profit margins safeguarded, your business is more competitive and primed to increase market share.
Companies with manual hedging processes are more vulnerable to FX risk. Micro-hedging addresses this shortcoming by hedging each transaction (e.g. a receivable or payable), as it occurs.
Using straight-through processing (STP) to speed up processing time, Dynamic Hedging streamlines the workload, no matter how many transactions are being processed, or how small the amount. Currently, larger Currency Hedger clients hedge more than 20,000 micro-transactions a year while others manage their risk in 115 currency pairs.